Sunday, June 10, 2012

never give up!

Assalamualaikum

well, for you information...
this few weeks most of the university students are hit by exam fever.
every students are busy and you know lah what's in their mind.
such as... " i wanna score this semester and make my parents proud" and bla...bla...

however...as the time goes... its getting weaker...
yes, the spirit of studies...
i don't know...maybe it's just my feelings.
or maybe its just me that have a thought like that.
i have done  two papers... and guess what?
the feeling of frustrated like i have at the matriculation...
its getting back... it's like...oh god...
am i ever study?... or am i getting fool or something?...
what happened to me that i can't answer such a simple question?

am i ever learned this??? hey... wrong question..
its difficult!















oh this girl.. you're grumble too much....
well, i need to cast out all the negative emotions in me.
mira, my dearest friens said, you must never give up wa.
and someone said.... " banyak tu yang kita usaha, banyak tu jugaklah yang kita dapat"
its really hit me you know... maybe my effort are not too much to get a good results
and there's a words like... "your effort will never betray you".
okay fine... i'm trying here... just please...pray for me...


well... i'm like this right now.
and it's just the same... with the mp3 and junk food there...
it's look...hmmm...how to say it...hopeless? maybe...
2 paper yg dah lepas tu really spoiled my mood.
ohhh!!! please la....

p/s: mum i really trying harder to make you proud of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment