Thursday, April 19, 2012

What they say



Assalamualaikum....


My friend said I'm a fool cuz I like to do something weird?
So, am I a weirdo??? Oh my!!! I'm a dork!!!!

Are you a weirdo too?
So  put your hands up people….
We are in the same shoes…
[shoes??? Euwww…stinks!]
Hewhewhew…




And I was like a vivid person…
So, they're teasing me a lot…
Maybe they have fun to see my weird face and listen to my slang as I'm angry.
Luckily I love ya my dear friends…
So, nothing personal…
Lets have fun together


Okay…lets get into serious mood…
Try to listen to this song while you read this-->[ "Somebody that I used to know" by gotye]

Well … sometimes we feel that we are close to a particular person or some friends,
and  maybe they are everything  to you...
Somehow… it will change over  time.
There will be a separation soon.
It's like you're studied in the same school or college and then you're graduate.
Afterward you will separate with your friends  as they follow their own direction.



Time may change people.
It doesn't matter whether  it takes a second, a minute, days, a month or years...
Still…people are changing...
And when you meet them once again in the future.
It might be good or it might be worse as they're not the same person that you used to know.
So, once again… cherish your  time of  being  together with your friends and your loved ones.


somehow... 




some people said they're change because....



somehow...changes are important to step forward.
ignore all the unnecessary things that might prevent you to progress in a positive way.

p/s: i know the title is heading away from what i wrote... i'm a dork remember??? (^_-)`wink!

2 comments:

  1. salam
    singgah sini:)

    jom join 1st giveaway by cik iena..
    Busana Muslimah,Tudung Sulam Manik,Make Up Service & Domain + own domain email untuk dimenangi (^_~)
    Hadiah untuk tempat pertama,kedua dan ketiga serta hadiah utk top referral
    http://www.ienaeliena.com/2012/05/1st-giveaway-by-iena-eliena.html
    tHaNks(^_~)

    ReplyDelete