Thursday, February 9, 2012

Researcher @ Professional???

Assalamualaikum

Today i'm gonna talk about what I've been doing along my half second year
What I've been study and still studying about is related to nature...
And... i'm very proud to say that...
All the things that happen around the world like climates and natural disaster ...
I will know the reason behind it (thanks to you prof) ... it's cool okay!

it's wasn't easy sometimes... somehow, i did enjoy it.
i have a lot of fieldwork, reports and assignments!
I love the fieldwork the most because everyone will becomes one...
it's really nice you know...

These are some pictures from my fieldwork...
it is group's project...prof had give us some period of times(1 month) to finished it...
we have to find our own site.. so, not everyone is here. it's just my group!




we study about infiltration in area that have many vegetation
(undisturbed area).
everyone has their parts.




Luckily zati has her sister's car.
it's a great help.
thanks dear.

disturbed area. it's really hot on that day!



Results.  the most important part



this time its the JUNGLE!!!


you are so hardworking my dear friend.




what about researcher and professional???
well, by studying my course...
I can be researcher or professional( someone that working in a company or government employee)
some of my seniors got to work with US company...
and i really proud of them...
of course they were the best... that's why they've been chosen.
i really need to strive hard. it's not easy to score in the exam...
0ooohhh... i hate to remember about my last exam...
fool me... i should take it super serious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment