Tuesday, February 7, 2012

it's simple

well... today i put my new header...
it was not the best
somehow... i made it myself! yahoo!!!
wahaha... sorry i'm noob..

then.. i also changed my blog layout and background...
i recently knew that my previous blog is heavy...
yeah.. its means that... somebody would took an amount
of time to view my blog... with all the animations...
it's just make someone else annoys...
i talk about my previous blog here...
actually i love those animations...
however i'm trying to be simple here...
in fact... i am also simple person
and i also learn that i have to write full words in here...
by using abbreviation, some readers might not understand of what i wrote...
okay then... i'll try to write in full word... o0ppss...

seriously... i am beginner and i'm really bad at this...
in some way i still try to learn as much as i can...
there's nothing serious in my blog...
it's just about my life, friends, thoughts and all unnecessary things
that i love to write...
sometimes... i'm blogging to release tension like wrote the
things that i can't said to particular person...hehehe

so... lets be simple here...
and one more thing...i'll be using english sometimes even though my grammar is bad...
it's a part of learning process...
maybe by writing my blog in english i can improve...

so... this is it... my brand new header~
at last... i manage to design this! pheww~
p/s: also love to put dots (....) so, bear with me... hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment